1) Click the Windows button(start) Control Panel > Mail
2) Choose Show Profiles…
3) Click Add…
4) Choose a Profile Name and ClickOK
5) Choose Manually configure server settings… and then click Next.
6) Choose Microsoft Exchange or compatible serviceand then click Next.
7) Please enter the Server nameas shown in the picture: F2LVMEX1.free2learn.eu. In the User Name User Name field enter your email address and click More Settings…
8) Click the Security Tab and make sure that Encryption and User Identification are ticked and the Logon Network Security is Negotiate Authentication
9) Click the Connection Tab. At the bottom where it says Outlook Anywhere please tick the Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP option and the click the Exchange Proxy Settings… button.
10) Please enter under Connection Settings the Server name F2LVMEX1.free2learn.eu as shown in the picture and at the bottom under Proxy Authentication settings please choose Basic Authentication and Click OK.
11) Now click Next and your new Outlook Account will be ready.
12) Open Outlook > Choose your new profile > Click OK
13) When prompt to insert your account credentials enter for:
> Username: free2learn\username
> Password: your password
> Click OK